One of audiophile used to said, you are not a true audiophile without the xduoo x3 music player. So you can see that how popular for this affordable lossless music player.
But now, we have to admit that, xduoo x3 is already out of the date, even though it has a high quality sound.
Xduoo company has realized this, so they released the the upgraded version, Xduoo X3 II.
So, what is new in this latest version?
Bluetooth connection, supporting dual ways.
HD 2.4 Inch IPS screen, bigger screen compare with Xduoo X3.
DAC chip AK4490.
10 level EQ settting
Gapless, yes, it is.
Hiby link, as Xduoo X20 does.
Following, you can find more detail.
Product Features of Xduoo X3 II:
- Support MP3、WAV、APE、WMA、FLAC、ALAC、DSF、DFF、ISO music format,，maximum support 384kHz/24Bit、DSD128；
- Support CUE、M3U、M3U8 file。
- HD 2.4-inch IPS screen, 7H hardness glass
- DAC using AK4490.
- Bi-directional Bluetooth 4.0 transmission, support for Apt-x Bluetooth protocol
- Hiby Link function
- Support car play mode.
- 10-level custom EQ adjustments.
- Support SD card up to 256GB.
- Optimized power circuit design.
- Can be used for asynchronous USB DAC, supporting up to 192kHz/24bit audio
- Can be output USB audio, supporting DOP/D2P mode
- CNC aluminum alloy shell.
PHONE OUT Parameter:
LINE OUT Parameter
Power Supply: DC 3.7V/2000mAh built-in li-polymer rechargeable battery
Charging Time：＜3H（fast charge） | ＜5H（slow charge）