TFZ King LTD Dynamic Driver HiFi In-ear Earphone IEM with Double magnetic circuit Graphene driver 2pin/0.78mm Detachable cable
- After the first generation KING version won two Japanese VGP authority awards, it once again enhances the sense of sound in the sound field. The new process design has a better appearance and a more delicate feel.
- KING is equipped with a second-generation unit(Tesla unit – gap magnetic flux reaches 0.9-1.0 Tesla), and KING LTD is equipped with a 2.5-generation dual-magnetic two-way graphene patent unit, which is more suitable for mobile phones and players.
- Still carrying a very high level of resolution, the high frequency on the basis of KING to enhance the softness, the intermediate frequency is thicker, the low frequency is more relaxed and flexible. The TFZ brand hopes that KING LTD can become one of the brand’s most representative music monitor headphones.
- The main difference between KING LTD and KING II is the wire specification. KING LTD uses sliver plated 8-strand 8-core hand-knitted wire 4.5mm/Mainline 80cm Tailline 40cm, using twist weaving process， with 2pin/0.78mm Detachable cablechanged.
- The adoption of the upgrade line makes KING LTD better analytical and listening than the KING II generation. It is more accurate in terms of instrument positioning and vocal performance, and is superior to KING II in classical rock interpretation.
- The upper cover of the earphone housing is made of alloy aluminum and stainless steel plating process, and the lower case is imported PC material plus rubber oil spraying process.
Driver: 12mm Double magnetic circuit Graphene driver
Impedance: 16 ohm
Sensitivity: 108 dB mW
Frequency response: 5 Hz一40 kHz
Lowest power: 8 mW
Connectors: 2-pin 0.78mm
Cable Material: Silver foil & single crystal copper 0.1*7+0.06*24
Cable length: 1.2m Sliver plated 8-strand 8-core hand-knitted wire 4.5mm/Mainline 80cm Tailline 40cm
Plug : 3.5mm