SMSL SA 100 desktop Small Amplifier, with TPA3116 Chip, Support Bluetooth 5.0 ,50w X2 Power Audio Amplifier
- SMSL SA 100 is desktop amplifier, adopt power amplifier chip TPA3116D2, output Power:50W x 2(4Ω)，driving speakers up to 50-80W/2Ω in mono.
- SMSL SA100 Bluetooth amplifier support 5.0 , the amplifier can be easily connected to your phones,and other portable devices with Bluetooth.use Phone, MP3 players, Echo Dot etc., as input.
- SMSL SA100 BASS and TREBLE can be adjusted seperately. Adjust the volume knob gently to achieve a accurate volume value. SA100 portable amplifier perform better with other HIFI devices, DAC—-Amp—-Speaker. SMSL M100 Dac is recommended.(ASIN:B07KLJRKS7)
- Tips: This product is designed to be desktop and exquisite, please turn the volume Knob gently, or the volume value may skip.
Class-D Stereo Amplifiers
TPA3166D2 Class-D Stereo Amplifiers are stereo efficient, digital amplifier power stage devices for driving speakers up to 100W/2Ω in mono. TPA3116D2 does 2x50W/4Ω with a small heat-sink attached to its top side PowerPad. TPA31162D2, output distortion less than 0. 1%
Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier
Support Bluetooth 5.0 input, and come with Bluetooth antenna.
- 1)Hold to switch power ON/OFF.
- 2)Press to switch INPUTS between “AUX,Bluetooth” which display as “RUN,bt”.
- 3)When in bluetooth inputs, It is forced to enter the pairing state.
- 4)Turn on the phone Bluetooth, choose pairing to SMSL SA100 device.
Bass & treble volume control
SMSL SA100 is designed with accurate volume control and easy-to-read display, BASS and TREBLE can be adjusted seperately.
- 1）Short Press power button to switch betwwen high and low adjustment options.
- 2)The Bass and treble range is is -7–+7, and each number represents the gain of 2dB.
- 3)Gently turn the knob right or left to adjust volume and achieve the accurate volume value.
2x50W/4Ω output power
Can drive outdoor/ desktop /bookshelf /floor standing speakers from 25w~50w, can use with iPod, Phone, MP3 players, TV, Echo Dot, CD players, pc,or Streaming Media players as input.