- Oriolus Finschi hybrid headphone is an entry level earphone at Oriolus product line, with one dynamic driver and one balanced armature driver. A sound with a sense of transparency is said to be characteristic.
Glossy and clear, crisp and bright
- Balanced armature and dynamic driver hybrid, two sub-frequency
- The sound of Finschi is responsible byKnowles balanced armature and customized 10mm dynamic driver.
- At the same time, Oriolus incorporates the speaker sub-frequency technology into the headphones, making the bass performance deeper and more powerful.
Copper silver mixed woven earphone cable
- Finschi used copper & silver-plated wire mixed woven cable
2Pin 0.78mm, copper gold-plated pin
- Finschi used copper gold-plated pin and detachable 0.78mm copper gold-plated 2-pin socket。
- The detachable design brings more possibilities to headphones and audiophile.
Ergonomics cavity, handmade
- When Finschi was designed, it has been designed in accordance with ergonomics, and gave a better experience for audiophile.
- Driver: Knowles balanced armature + 10mm dynamic driver
- Sensitivity: 112db
- Impedance: 18Ω
- Frequency response: 10Hz-40KHz
- Pin: 2pin 0.78mm
- Line length: 120cm
- Oriolus Finschi