Model Oriolus DP100 Shell Aluminum alloy CNC + sandblasting + oxidation process Shell Color Black DAC Chip ES9018S Screen 2.4 -inch,LED backlight,400 * 360 pixels Storage Dual TF card slot, built-in 8GB memory（Built-in memory comes with memory is mainly used to upgrade the firmware, in order to get better use experience ,it is recommended to use the card.） Bit rate support PCM ~ 16bit / 44.1kHz --- 24bit / 192kHz; DSD ~ DSD64 / DSD128 S / PDIF up to PCM 24bit / 192kHz coaxial or fiber output Format support DSF, APE, FLAC, WAV, AAC, ALAC, OGG, MP3 LO Supports 1.8V two-channel analog line output PO support 2.8V two-channel analog headphone output; four-channel balanced headphone output Battery 3100mA lithium / charge completed less than 4 hours Playing Time About 10 hours Line Output Frequency response 17Hz - 20kHz ± 0.1dB Distortion 0.0015% Output Level 1.8Vrms (High Gain) Signal to noise ratio -119dB ± 1dB (high gain) Resolution 110dB (@ 1kHz) 2.5mm balance Frequency response 17Hz - 20kHz ± 0.1dB Distortion 0.0015% Output level 1.4Vrms (low gain), 2.8Vrms (high gain Signal to noise ratio -118dB ± 1dB (high gain) Resolution 110dB (@ 1kHz) 3.5mm headphones (32Ω) Frequency response 17Hz - 20kHz ± 0.1dB Distortion 0.0015% Output level 1.4Vrms (low gain), 2.8Vrms (high gain) Signal to noise ratio -117dB ± 1dB (high gain) Resolution 78dB (@ 1kHz) Output impedance <0.1 Ω
Other information of Oriolus DP100
- JZ4760 master
- 35 inch display
- One Standard Edition ESS Standard Edition 90185DAC
- low phase noise crystal
- ALPS quadruple analog volume potentiometer
- Line out, coaxial, fiber output
- Single-ended, balanced 2.5mm quadrupole headphone output
- Pair of TF card slot. Built-in 8GB memory
- One support format: DSD hardware solution, WAV, WMA, APE, CUE, FLAC
Sound features: DP100 has a quality of warm, the pursuit of analog sound source!
- High and low gain mode
- Gain adjustment, Dp100 provides two-speed selection, L file state, suitable for driving some low-resistance high-sensitivity portable
- headphones, H file status for some need to high thrust dynamic headphones or low sensitivity headphones.
- Endurance for about 9 hours
- Using 5V USB charging, continued dirty time for the prototype test time, due to the use of different environments, for reference only.
- Single-ended, balanced, Line out, coaxial, fiber output
- Play more, configure a variety of output mode. Through the HI-RES standard, using ES90185 decoding, support DSD playback.
- Double TF card slot
- Configuration dual TF card slot, welcome all the Audiophiles.
- DP100 player
- Leather Case
- Data cable
- 5 Recording Cable
- Glass Screen Protector
- Size: 106 x 63 x 20.7 mm
- Weight: 200 grams
Free shipping. This item will be shipped by DHL. If you don’t want to ship via DHL, please leave a message on your order, or send email to us with your order ID.