|Input||Digital USB-C Male / USB A Male|
|DAC chip||AKM AK4490|
|Sampling supported||384 kHz 32-bit (PCM)|
DSD64 / DSD128 / DSD256 (native)
|THD + N||<0.001% (load 32 Ω / 0.9Vrms)|
|Output Level||0.9V in 32Ω|
|Frequency response||20Hz - 40kHz|
The DC02 home iBasso is for audiophiles who want to use a new generation smartphone (without hardware analog output) as a high fidelity audio source compact & portable. With its exceptional weight of 8 grams and its advantageous dimensions, it will be the ideal partner for lovers of high quality music on the move.
The idea is to go through an external decoding circuit with respect to the phone to permanently circumvent problems related to gradual withdrawal of DAC chips. This approach will also be very relevant with previous smartphones with a rudimentary and inadequate DAC circuit to a high-resolution listening.
- AK4490 Premium 32-bit Stereo DAC with VELVET SOUND™ technology
- Support of PCM up to 32bit/384kHz
- Support of Native DSD up to 256x
- Dedicated headphone amplifier with 3.5mm single-ended output portWorks as a USB-DAC for Android smartphones and tablets, Mac, Windows, and Linux computers
- USB C connector for better compatibility with Android smartphones & tablets
- Dual ultra-low noise LDOs to ensure high-performance audio
- 4-wire braided audiophile cable.