DUNU DN2000 HIFI Earphones Triple Drivers IEM Premium Hybrid 3way in-Ear earphone DN-2000 DN 2000 TOPSOUND
- Dual balanced armature and single dynamic driver hybrid design
- Optimised for portable audio players
- Metal o-ring spacers create distance between drivers and the ear canal for customisation of fit and sound
- Isolating design reduces ambient noise and prevents sound leakage
- Comply foam tips and silicone eartips ensure secure fit and noise isolation
- Premium aluminium alloy protective case
Dunu DN-2000 IEM produce very clear mids and highs from the balanced armature drivers and manages to pull off clean deep bass response from it’s dynamic divers. It produces plenty of lower bass without overpowering the other frequencies.
To minimise vibrations that lead to distortion in audio the housing is crafted from metal. This design allows the DN-2000 to offer not only a superior audio experience, but also a long lasting earphone.
Innovative o-rings allow for the earphone to have a deeper insertion for a more comfortable fit and improved sound quality by ensuring a secure seal. To reduce or enhance the bass response an eartip and o-ring change will achieve this easily.
The extensive accessory bundle that comes with the DN-2000 includes silicone and Comply foam eartips in different sizes to find the perfect seal. Also includes ear hooks, flight and jack adaptors, o-ring spacers, fitting rubbers, shirt clip and a high quality aluminium alloy carrying case.
Drivers: Dual balanced armature / single 10mm dynamic
Sound pressure level: 102dB
Frequency response: 10Hz – 30kHz
Passive noise attenuation: 26dB
Plug: 3.5mm, gold-plated, angled
DN-2000 IEM Earphones
3 pairs wide nozzle eartips (S/M/L)
3 pairs narrow nozzle eartips (S/M/L)
1 pair bi-flange eartips (M)
1 pair of ear hooks
6 pairs o-ring spacers
4 pairs fitting rubbers
6.35mm stereo jack adaptor
Aluminium alloy carrying case