It is an amazing thing to play music out of your computer or smartphone. And the best thing is that you can sit back and enjoy a genuine listening experience, making you feel like you are right there with the band.
So, what should we do if you are you are looking for the exceptional sound quality and performance ?
It’s time to plug in the Fiio Q1 mark II portable amp and DAC.
Fiio Q1 mark II delivers high quality gain and bass circuits to satisfy different listening needs. It has a unique metal body, with sandblasted exterior that’s designed to fit nicely in your hands and effectively shields against electromagnetic interference.
It offers plug and play for sound output on both mobile device and digital audio players. As to the lapton or PC, Fiio Q1 2nd gen will act as an effective upgrade to your computer’s sound, and support sample rates of 96 khz/ 24bit.
- Apple MFi Certified DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) & Amp (Amplifier) with Native DSD Support
- Utilizes the professional XMOS USB DAC chip
- Apple MFi Certified
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Supports up to 384kHz/32bit for PCM format
- Supports native DSD up to DSD256
- Dual crystal oscillators for faithful audio decoding
- Dual headphone outputs, support both 3.5mm standard and 2.5mm balanced
- Discrete high quality DAC AK4452
- 20 hours ultra-long battery life
- Dimensions: 97 mm×56 mm×13 mm
- Weight: 100g (incl. battery)
- Output Power: 190mW
- Maximum Supported Sample Rate (USB Decoding): 96khz/24bit
- Battery Capacity: 1400 mAh
- Battery Life: ＞30 h
- Charging Time: ＜4 h
- Audio Input: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Fiio Q1 Mark II Portable Headphone Amp & DAC
- Lightning to Micro USB OTG cable
- Micro USB data cable
- 5mm audio interconnect cable
- 2 x Long Bundling bands
- 2 x Short bundling bands
- Slide-proof pads for bundling
- Storage pouch