Are you annoying to google the Fiio M3K review and read them everywhere ?
If yes, you are at the right place.
Following you can find all the reviews of Fiio M3k, including the article review and Youtube video review.
Note: Xtenik just collected all the summary from other sites, if you want to read the full review, just click the button, it will redirect you to the original article.
FiiO’s budget models are always basic in setup and flow. That is what I would think the general consumer would want in their experience.
But, not what the typical audiophile would want. Sadly, the EQ experience is severely lacking on the M3K, as it offers no custom options and just a few presets, all of which I am very unfond of. But, that is entirely subjective.
It is one of the first instances where I vastly prefer EQ totally disabled and running on a flat experience.
To my ear, everything is sonically superior with EQ entirely disabled on the M3K. I am not complaining much though, I’ll get more into this in just a bit with regard to overall response tonality and how EQ plays a part in that. For now, the user interface is comprised of just a few subset folders. Believe it or not, I really prefer this simplicity over anything complex.
Just give me an All folder, so I can shuffle all tracks, give me a basic Artists and Album folder area too. Beyond that, just one Favorites menu is all I ever really needed. Thankfully, the Favorite menu is accessed through one of the few primary folders and not hidden somewhere.
( Image Credit: Headfonics)
Right now, I am reviewing the $1,299USD Colorfly U8 DAP, which has a very strange placement area for their favorites men which seems to want to delete itself if I remove the sd card.
However and thankfully, the M3K retains my favorites list that I’ve set up even after removing the sd card. Some DAP’s out there auto-reset that, so be careful.
- Browse Files: allows to navigate the contents of the micro SD card in a folder view and order – users preferring to organize their files by folder will be glad with this navigation option
- Category: navigation is done through the id3 tags by: all songs, artist, album, genre, favorites, playlists, recently added.
- Recording: menu to start recording mp3 files with the incorporated microphone
- Play settings: configuration menu with all the settings related with playback such as gapeless playback, balance, volume limit, etc.
- System settings: access to settings of the device such as brightness, USB mode, language, date, factory restore, etc.